5/21/12

Sneak Peek.. Alix and Craig Wedding


This last weekend was the official kick off to our Blue Lily wedding season and I have to say we had the BEST time!  I already feel like I'm pretty lucky to be able to work with so many lovely couples, but this weekend my couple was truly one of the kindest, most fun, and thoughtful couples I've yet to encounter. 

The photo above is the "sneak peek" from Lisa of Lisa Rivers Photography. The ceremony wasn't actually at City Hall, but I LOVE this idea for a shoot! It reminds me of my parents back in 1969. :) They got married at City Hall and the photo I have of them in my living room is a lot like this one. :) 

The photos below are from my phone, but you can see how lovely everything was. The bride and her Mom did a fantastic job styling it all, and we were happy to help put their ideas together for them :) 

I'll be sure to post more photos later, but wanted to share just a few little tidbits with you now :) 

{Pew Markers}


{Table Set Up at Canoe Club in Victoria BC}


Huge thanks to my girls! Lisa, Sarah MB, Gina and Sarah H. :) You ladies did a fantastic job and I couldn't have done it without you! Love you all! 

Special thanks to Alix, and Craig for letting us be a part of your day. I wish you many years of love, happiness, and laughter. xoxo

Hope you all have a lovely evening :)
Big Hugs,
Tam xo

No comments :

Post a Comment