4/3/13

Meet Rachael! the newest addition to the Blue Lily Team! xo


Good Morning!

I'm so excited to be able to introduce Rachael, the newest addition to our little Blue Lily team! I knew as soon as I met her that she was the perfect fit for Blue Lily and I'm sure you will too! We share a love for all things vintage (especially the 1950's), and creating beautiful things. She's full of energy, and has tons of ideas; plus she's probably one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! I'm so glad she's here! xo 

Everyone...please welcome Rachael! :) 

Hello friends!! 

My name is Rachael and I am so excited to announce my very FIRST blog post with Blue Lily Events! I am a university student with a passion for 50’s style, D.I.Y. projects and pugs. I believe that in order to be successful and stress free in your life you have to be able to maintain a balance between body, mind and spirit. To cultivate that balance I find myself exercising my mind in Anthropology class, exercising my body as part of the UVic rowing team, and letting my spirit show through fun creative projects! I am so thrilled to be a part of Tammy’s amazing company and cannot wait to start my journey with Blue Lily!



 Spring has officially sprung (Yay!) and at the University of Victoria, students are certainly taking full advantage of the warm weather. From unisex top-knots, to elegant floral rompers, the legendary ‘island style’ is living up to its creative reputation! With the sunshine overhead, and a cool iced tea in hand, I am perfectly prepped to start taking notes on my ideal summer attire.

I used to find it hard to work up the courage to wear things I wanted to because of the fact that I am so passionately enamored with 50s style, going over the top (as one must do – its an all or nothing threshold, really) may earn me some … interesting looks.  But here in Victoria, with so much vintage-inspired style I catch myself dreaming up the perfect summer gear. I shall have no fear strutting my stuff in all sorts of aged gems. So without further ado, here is Things I Love: Spring Edition


{Modcloth :Room and Diving Board Two Piece Swimwear}



{Mint Roller Skates :Urban Outfitters}


{Retro shade and Head Scarf combination} 


{Blue Racer Skirt : Shabby Apple} 


{High wasted pastel pants}


{Crop tops and High wasted shorts}


Wishing you all a lovely day! 
Love Tam and Rach xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment